expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 25, 2016

cutecakegirl - Member


Bonjour! Today, I've caught a scammer trying to scam me, but I was too smart. I don't know why people are obsessed with Spiked Collars, but this chick was trying to grab my Rare Black Long Spiked Collar. Cute had attempted the common "gift me ______ and I gift you my _______ scam.
Just saying, a silver, non-rare Diamond Shop Spiked Collar is not fair for the rarest of the Rare Spiked Collars, a black longed-spiked one. Well, watch out for Cute. Stay safe and Comet on.


5 comments:

  1. Actually, black spikes aren't the rarest. If they are so common, they aren't very rare are they? Not trying to be mean but just pointing something out. Plus I think the orange would be the rarest because almost nobody has them. Black spikes are so common so it's not as rare. Just a thing I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't? Thanks for informing me of that, Anonymous! You weren't mean at all! ^-^

      Delete
    2. Wait hold up. There was a post on another blog " animal jam spirit blog BTW" http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2015/02/rarity-ratings-spiked-collars.html?m=1 link I think idk but I do not own this. It is the property of animal jam spirit blog

      Delete

Hey! Please don't...
-Be Rude
-Impersonate
-Use Bad Words
-Spam
-Use too much bad grammar
-Swear
However, you may..
-Comment
-Use "heck" and "crap"
-Advertise your blog; but add a REAL comment in there.

Singing Hatsune Miku