expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Caroline2004123 - Nonmember

                                                 
                                                        Caught this person trying to scam.
( If you dont know what it says, It says "FIRST ONES TO TRADE ME A SPIKE, GETS MY BETAS AND MY NEON BOW!"
    My brain tells me to do stuff, and it told me to call that person " ms scammer " so I could let them    know that I know that they are scamming.
They replied with " UR MOM "
nice comeback xbox kid lol
I let them know that their comeback was bad, because its true.
I speak my mind. Im not rude.
Also I let them know that I took screenshots so I can see their reaction. ( AKA, if they would leave)
And.. I was correct! They left. Anyways, report " Ms scammer"
 Stay safe jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Please don't...
-Be Rude
-Impersonate
-Use Bad Words
-Spam
-Use too much bad grammar
-Swear
However, you may..
-Comment
-Use "heck" and "crap"
-Advertise your blog; but add a REAL comment in there.

Singing Hatsune Miku