expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Buddy Scam - Laynisonfleek and Candygirl936

Hey, so today I've found two scammers. But I'm pretty sure they are the same person

So that yellow cheese wolf wanted a yellow/cream glove for their spike on trade

And CONVENIENTLY there was a wolf with the exact item they were looking for on trade, just to the left of the cheese wolf

Earlier, someone asked "hey why don't you just trade that wolf?" The cheese wolf responded with, "Oh, she only wants spikes." And cringe cringe the cheese wolf was "willing" to trade spikes for the glove they oh so wanted. So, if you ever see these two, please be careful and do not trade them!

On another note...



3 comments:

  1. uhh excuse me im candygirl936 and i wasn't scamming I don't even know the person I want cream glove for my pink wrist and add plus she reported me just because i didn't accpet so ya owo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you start opening your mouth please listen and seriously cringe eh people use cringe in a bad way young generation are getting horrible just like the scammers oh and 1 other thing I changed my user name because my brother thought candygirl936 is a bad username so before you make a part 2 all I say is please look before you speak. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man this makes me sad how you can not read I was looking at the pictures you took (nice pictures) anyways I see that I clearly say "trade me cream glove and add for my pink wrist" didn't you see that. Just giving you a heads up but one thing is good job on getting scammers I found one today doing a fake headdress giveway Oh if you want to buddy me im swagfam68 See you around :D!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Please don't...
-Be Rude
-Impersonate
-Use Bad Words
-Spam
-Use too much bad grammar
-Swear
However, you may..
-Comment
-Use "heck" and "crap"
-Advertise your blog; but add a REAL comment in there.

Singing Hatsune Miku